Sunday 8 December 2019

Crunch Time!!

Every year I say I will start earlier...every year I am shaking my head. The shopping is almost done but I have left the making of gifts to now!!yikes!!Actually I am only behind by two projects of knitting which is really not that bad!!
Labels are going on quilts today then those gifts will be done. One more quilt needs its binding finished then it will be time to knit!

Wouldn't you know it though, as I was finishing a quilt and putting the leftover fabrics away...I found another quilt to start. So it is sitting on a table patiently waiting for the right time for me to continue on it!! There will be more on this in the new year.
looking a little red actually more pink

I have started on Bonnie's "frolic"! Are any of my readers joining in? I know I have convinced 3 friends to join me. It took a week for me to do the four patches(a little at a time) then this week clue 2 was done in no time. So now I wait for Friday...I am sure it will be here before I know it.The box is filling up, can't wait to see what will be next!!
I will be joining in with Kathy for some slow stitching a little later. Binding is on the agenda and then picking up those knitting needles!

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Being one of those friends you have convinced, I have the strips cut for clue 1, one of them sewn and cut, and my seam allowance checked. I printed clue 2. I'm sitting with my feet up listening to pod casts. Feet, by the way, are clad in pretty new red socks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You jumped on the mystery bandwagon...yahoo! Glad you like the socks...a couple more pairs to come...might have to be after Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. Yah I say the same thing every year too!
    Good luck with the "to do" stitching... wish I could pop over and helping with the binding which is my favourite!
    I'm doing the mystery too and can't wait for it to kick into high gear... maybe I am an adrenaline junkie?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. adrenaline junkie...hehe...and I want to be the next Denny Hamlin(nascar driver)haha

      Delete
  3. Christmas has a way of sneaking up on us, doesn't it. You have made a good start on your Frolic quilt. Enjoy stitching that binding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the very same thing! LOL! Good jump on the Frolic project, though!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...