Monday 21 December 2015

Done Yet???!?!?!

Here I am sewing and quilting like a mad woman. Good thing DH isn't too busy as he is cooking so I can keep sewing. I decided at the last minute to make two lap quilts as gifts. Crazy yes!!! Well they are almost done and I can move onto some last minute knitting that I have to complete. I have enough time...that is what I keep telling myself. I will share pictures after the holidays once all the gifts have been opened....don't want to ruin any surprises!!
Luckily Christmas is at my daughter's house so my need to clean and cook is greatly decreased this year. I only have to bring dessert and baking. I am making cookies at my house and we will decorate them at her house.
from 2 years ago...my Christmas card to you!!!
The ground is white here today and the snow is falling but they are calling for rain so not sure if it will be a white Christmas or not but at least for now a little white stuff at least makes it feel like Christmas.

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and all things new and exciting for the New Year. Have a great holiday with family and friends and we will visit again after the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Deanna - have a good holiday and see you in the New Year.

    Jeanne Aspden

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...