Sunday 2 January 2022

First Sunday of a new year

   I am hoping to increase my blogging this year. My hope is to at least get one done every Sunday so I can join in with my friend Kathy for some slow stitching.  So here I am today already falling behind. In my post here, I said yesterday was going to be a day of finding a new project. Although I did clear off my working table, I didn't quite get to figuring out the newest project. So many to chose from so I thought maybe you my blog readers would like to help out. Here are my choices:  1 paper pieced double wedding ring, 2 small lap quilt kit or 3 scrappy patchwork quilt or 4 bright blocks with black and white sashing. I have had all these for quite some time and it is time they were finished. Where do I start, I am leaving that up to you! My hope is to get them all done this year...I may need a queue spot in my sewing room!!

#1 wedding ring
#2 small kit

Today I will be looking in on Kathy and seeing what she is planning for the new year. She has many followers from all over the world who join in with a day of slow stitching and relaxing. Check her blog and see what is going on and who is joining in today! 

#3 scrappy patchwork
#4 blocks with sashing
Happy stitching, sewing, quilting and knitting!

I will be waiting to see what everyone chose!


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, definitely a tough decision! I really like that small star quilt - #2. Have fun, whatever you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In always try to start with whichever project is closest to being done. It makes it easier to accomplish a finish. I do love the #4 blocks though for bright happy colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you will get them all done this year, but I just can’t wait to see the bright blocks with black and white sashing. Have fun! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. The small kit looks interesting, that's my vote

    ReplyDelete
  5. That double wedding ring looks yummy! It is saying, pick me, pick me! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Let me introduce myself....

 It would seem that maybe I should re-introduce myself as I have been away from blogland for way too long. I have heard from some of my read...