Sunday 6 December 2020

Oh how time flies

 Wish I could say I have been so busy sewing, quilting and knitting that I had no time to blog...but unfortunately that is only half true! There has only been knitting happening in my world. I decided this was the year that I was knitting for everyone. I have over half of the things made that I wanted to make and there is still enough time to finish the rest. I cannot share pics as yet because the recipients will know!!Shhh Christmas secrets!

We got our first significant dumping of snow last week...almost 12" or more! On Friday after shoveling and my daily walk...I decided it was the perfect day to make a snowman! I am young at heart and that is all that matters...no judging!!I took one pic (even got the dog in it) and then he got an upgrade yesterday with a new sign, a new hat and a dusting of snow!

Today is a day to stitch away the hours...maybe a couple Christmas movies while I knit up the remaining gifts. I will also be checking in with Kathy and seeing what everyone else is spending their Sunday doing!!

4 comments:

  1. Great photo of the snow dog and snowman!
    Happy knitting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of snowman and dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you made a snowman! So much! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a lovely snowman and I love his new sign Enjoy your knitting

    ReplyDelete

You just never know!

 The other day a friend texted me and asked if I recognized the photo she sent me. It was a photo of a quilt, one that I had made last year ...